Last Updated June 10, 2019
Motrixi shares the Data with its trusted third parties for the following:
- Data Customization and Targeting: Using data to customize personalized content and advertisements and connect certain demographic, behavioral, contextual or other data about you, to data we have collected from you, such as mobile device identifiers to serve targeted advertisements
- Measurement: Measurable performance metrics that allow marketers and agencies to work towards a common goal. The data allows campaigns to measure a wider variety of KPIs, including a specific target audience, verified delivery, viewability rates, and/or other criteria.
- Analytics: Identify and analyze behavioral data and patterns, draw conclusions about the information, make more-informed business decisions and verify or disprove scientific models, theories and hypotheses.
- Modeling: Uses the information and analyzes the shared attributions to provide a more complete view of users and users with common traits for creation of services and products.
- Research and Development: Information processed to create and decide on the best route for new features, functionality, and enhancement to improve data quality.
- Data Management Platform: A platform where the focus is to collect and build better audience segments for marketing purposes. The data management platform allows for generation of audience segments used to target specific users to increase campaign performance.